Franchise Development Representative
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Liberty Tax Service
Position Title: Franchise Development Representative
Department: Franchise Development
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Vice President of Franchise Development
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The successful candidate will provide support and assistance to the Franchise Development team with various functions as it relates to the qualification and sale of a territory(s) to a new prospects and existing franchisees in the United States and Canada.
- Assist the Developers with franchise sales of territories
- Make outbound calls to prospective franchisees to build rapport and professionally represent the organization
- Obtain information on initial franchise candidates via telephone, text, and email
- Use various Liberty Tax Service internal systems to help facilitate development
- Provide market overviews & territory analysis that is specific to the prospects’ area of interest
- Assist in managing the workflow of development deals
- Interdepartmental communication to keep all necessary parties informed of the deal status
- Schedule tasks and setup appointments for the Franchise Developers
- Assist the Franchise Development team with other duties as it relates to franchise sales
- Assist the Vice President with reporting and the implementation of sales strategies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume sales environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites and a CRM platform. FranConnect is a plus
- Prior experience with legal contracts, accounting, or administrative is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours, some travel may be requested, but not required. This position is an office position located in the corporate office in Hurst, Tx
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.