Liberty Loans ControllerCareer Area: None
Job Type: Full Time
The Controller is responsible for managing revenue and accounting processes, including the monthly close process, daily cash, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead efforts to identify and improve processes and procedures.
• Responsible for the monthly closing process.
• Prepare/review of account reconciliations for trial balance account.
• Responsible for recording of revenue.
• Responsible for cash processes and account reconciliations.
• Responsible for accounts and notes receivables processes.
• Ensure adequate controls are in place for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• Support quarterly reviews and annual audits by external auditors.
• Other tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• 7 to 10 years of experience with 3 years of supervisory experience required
• Strong technical accounting skills (GAAP)
• Excellent analytical skills and written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using integrated accounting packages
• Proficient in Excel
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Loans reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Loans is an equal opportunity employer.