Liberty Loans Area SupervisorCareer Area: None
Job Type: Full Time
The Area Supervisor reports directly to the Regional Manager. The Area Supervisor is responsible establishing and maintaining outstanding customer services, support the Store Manager in the operation of a group of stores ensuring that sales and profitability goals are met through marketing and managing operating costs. An Area Supervisor must be able to perform the essential functions outlined above and below. In addition, the Area Supervisor must be able to perform the tasks and requirements for all applicable store job profiles.
• Recruit and make staffing recommendations to the District Manager for store personnel
• Train and acclimate new employees on the store procedures / business.
• Coach and counsel employees
• Fairly enforce company policies and procedures.
• Continually evaluate and react to performance issues.
• Effectively communicate corporate values and news.
• Maintain high morale and employee spirit in stores.
• Provide rewarding and positive work environment for employees.
• Maintain a positive attitude at work.
• Demonstrate respect for co-workers, direct reports, and customers.
• Lead by example to promote outstanding customer service.
• Motivate employees to achieve monthly goals and objectives.
• Inspect the stores to make sure employees maintain a clean and functional store.
• Inspect stores for interior and exterior presence, remember first impressions.
• Inspect store funds, customer files and ensure the store is 100% Audit compliant.
• Ensure that all office equipment is in working order, (i.e. Fax machines, computers, printers, etc.)
• Audit store expenses to ensure compliance with company policy.
• Continually assist and train store personnel to ensure they are marketing to grow the store.
• Verify that store personnel are making the required marketing calls, mailers and activity.
• Audit store on a monthly basis – store short audit.
• Perform store collection audits when bad debt increases.
• Achieve and exceed the area monthly goals and objectives set by the District Manager / Regional Director.
• Ensure Area stores maintain a 90-100% on secret shopper scores.
• Successfully pass all state audits.
• Assure stores are continuously open during posted times.
• Assure the protection and safeguard of all stores and company assets.
• Maintain the highest level of customer complaint satisfaction, solve the problem.
• Ensure that all stores maintain customer’s confidentiality.
• Assess the competition in your area market to assure our prices and products are competitive and remain alert to possible acquisitions.
• 3+ years of experience working in a customer service environment, ideally in a supervisory role.
• Valid Driver’s License and own dependable vehicle
• Proven customer service experience
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Builds rapport and strong working relationships with co-workers
• Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team
• Ability to learn quickly and multitask
• Bilingual English/Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply
• High school diploma/GED
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk for periods of time up to eight hours.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Loans reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Loans is an equal opportunity employer