Liberty Tax & Loan Office Supervisor
Twin Falls, IDCareer Area: None
Liberty Tax and Loan Office Supervisors are responsible for overseeing daily operations of a specific retail tax and loan location. They are in charge of overseeing the operational, organizational and compliance standards of the store. This position manages store employees and is responsible for reviewing the financial data of the store to ensure it meets the goals set forth by the corporate office.
- Recruit, train and manage staff.
- Implement the authorized Marketing plan.
- Ensure client receives exceptional customer service.
- Generate and transmit daily operational reports.
- Prepare taxes as needed.
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and
- Approve and collect loans.
- Update account status regularly.
- Answering customers’ questions about specific products.
- Planning a course of action to recover outstanding loan payments.
- Locating and contacting customers to inquire of their payment status.
- Resolve customer complaints on products or services by clarifying the cause of the problem; resolve the complaint in a timely manner; and if needed, following up with the customer to ensure resolution.
- Complete store schedules to ensure the office is open on time every day.
- Track the stores performance daily to ensure the store meets goals and quotas set forth for them.
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be a quick thinker, and can work in a high-pressure situation
- Ability to meet required goals and quotas
- Read and understand basic sales data
- Maintain a positive attitude at work
- Basic computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service environment, ideally in a supervisory role.
- Valid Driver’s License and own dependable transportation
- Able to pass a background and credit check
- Bilingual English/Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply
- High school diploma
- Ability to delegate and provide coaching
- Ability to manage and motivate others in a fast paced business environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team
- Flexible to work nights and weekends as necessary
- 1-2 years of tax preparation experience is required
- Required PTIN eligibility
Position requires working in an office atmosphere and supervising office employees (Tax Preparers, Costume Wavers, and Office Employees).
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.