Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
Come work for one of the country’s largest franchisors and join a team that’s accelerating a best-known brand in the financial services industry! Liberty Tax is adding a Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst to our marketing team.
In this role, the successful candidate will analyze data points from multiple sources to inform data driven decisions on products, pricing, services and messaging.
- Experience with data reporting across all marketing funnel inputs, including SEM, SEO, Email, Text, Outdoor, Print and Social
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of web analytics
- Understanding of demographic, psychographic and behavioral segmentation
- Progressive experience working with internal and external data sources
- Prior experience with multi-location sales organization
- Ninja Excel skills
- Expert at data visualization
- Ability to understand, form and execute SQL queries
- Curious nature with a passion for data
- Ability to work hard and fast, and shift priorities on the fly
- Collaborative, team-oriented
- Strong communicator, both in person and in writing
- Relentless problem solver
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office located for periods of time up to eight hours and required flexibility to work remotely when necessary.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.