Social Media Coordinator
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
Come work for one of the country’s largest franchisors and join a team that’s accelerating a best-known brand in the financial services industry! Liberty Tax is adding a Social Media Coordinator to our national marketing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping advance our brand via social media across the country.
- Demonstrated expertise in coordinating social media strategy and execution for multi-location brand(s)
- Ability to scale social activities across multiple locations, geographies and strategies
- Expertise in both social advertising and audience building, as well as reputation management
- Familiarity with multi-location social media software platforms
- Expertise in reporting & analytics
- Behavioral Traits:
- Unfazed by deadlines constantly shifting priorities and/or crises
- Ability to work fast, optimize as you go, constantly improve
- Strategic – understand the overall goals, know what needs to happen two steps ahead
- “Do What It Takes” mindset
- Collaborative contributor – highly engaged, team player
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office located for periods of time up to eight hours and required flexibility to work remotely when necessary.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.