Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
Come work for one of the country’s largest franchisors and join a team that’s accelerating a best-known brand in the financial services industry! Liberty Tax is adding a Designer or Senior Designer to our national marketing team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be an integral part of bringing our brand message alive to drive customer retention, acquisition and extension.
- Design ads and visuals that help build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition.
- Develop and produce engaging content for social media platforms
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Create visual prototypes
- Extend and enforce brand guidelines across all mediums
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Mac systems
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with video production, video editing, and/or motion design a huge plus
- Behavioral Traits:
- Unfazed by deadlines, pressure and constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to fail fast, work faster, edit on the fly
- Ability to materialize creative concepts quickly
- Collaborative contributor – highly engaged
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office located for periods of time up to eight hours and required flexibility to work remotely when necessary.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.