Owned and Operated Support Specialist
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Seasonal
To assist in the management, coordination, and monitoring of various operational aspects of corporate-owned offices while working at the discretion of the Director.
• Ensure locations are provided with the support needed to operate efficiently
• Responsible for daily monitoring of bank deposits, schedules, payroll and productivity
• Supply ordering, hiring approvals, and verification of adherence to process by offices
• Prepare reports related to operational and financial performance
• Act as a resource for effective store management
• Inputs information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a computer database
• Reviewing company store new hire entries
• Creating spreadsheets, filing, and faxing
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytic skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internal applications
• Ability to sort through large amounts of data to identify discrepancies
• Able to work across multiple departments to develop and/or refine procedures, and to discipline store employees found in violation
• General familiarity with Liberty Tax Service practices
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours.
• Travel up to 25%
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.