Customer Care Center Representative
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
Position Title: Customer Care Center Representative
Department: Owned & Operated
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Customer Care Center Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Customer Care Center Representative displays outstanding customer service skills while maintaining an upbeat, professional and positive attitude as a support member of our Owned and Operated Customer Care Center team.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different call campaigns
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to set-up appointments when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by delivering the client experience while going the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our care center database in a comprehensible way
- Take basic Tax School class to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Proven customer service experience and ability to handle escalated calls
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and other Microsoft products
- Additional duties as required
- Spanish bilingual is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours, and the ability to work varied days/hours including nights and weekends.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.