RemoteCareer Area: None
Job Type: Seasonal
The primary role of the Fusion Tester is to identify, recreate, and complete complicated tax returns using proprietary software in comparison to the prior tax season software. This role will report directly to the Tax Software Zee Group Manager.
· Tests tax scenarios to identify potential tax miscalculations, aw-snap errors and slow form calculations
· Ensures the accuracy of the new tax software in comparison to the prior tax season software
· Provides reports to the Tax Software Group Manager for validation
· Assists with answering tax related questions and software issues
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Accounting experience preferred
· 3 to 5 years of tax preparation experience
· Ability to analyze/interpret Federal and State tax instructions
· Ability to work independently within a team environment
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills
· Software testing experience a plus
Position requires working for an extended period of time
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.