Vice President of Franchise Development
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
Position Title: Vice President of Franchise Development
Department: Franchise Development
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for the sales process from initial solicitation through contract completion. Includes identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees, pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales processes. Must passionately represent the brand(s) and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development.
Position Opportunity / What we offer:
· Competitive pay to include salary plus commissions / bonuses.
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k, PTO.
· The opportunity to be a key driver of the growth and success of a fast-growing organization that is fundamentally transforming the tax preparation business model.
· Initial contact with prospects
· Be the brand ambassador for all brands represented
· Follows the sales process with prospective franchisees thoroughly
· Executes monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports
· Works closely with the Chief Operating Officer on strategic initiatives to achieve goals
· Able to build awareness in respective territories for the brands represented
· Provide tools to assist in achieving goals
· A 4 year degree in Business or a related field is desired.
· 4+ years of proven accomplishment within Franchise Sales
· Able to travel- Will attend trade shows, conduct market visits with prospects as necessary.
· Must be able to speak passionately and knowledgeably about the brand(s) and business.
· Must display discipline and a competitive spirit.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires traveling and/or working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.