Jacksonville, NCCareer Area: Retail Stores
Job Type: Seasonal
Liberty Tax Service
Position Title: Office Supervisor
Department: USST-Company Stores
Reports to: District Manager of Company Stores
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Office Supervisors are responsible for overseeing daily operations of a specific retail tax location. This position manages store employees and is responsible to meet business objectives as set out by the corporate office.
1. Recruit, train and management staff
2. Implement the authorized Marketing plan
3. Ensure client receives exceptional customer service
4. Generate and transmit daily operational reports
5. Prepare taxes as needed
1. Solid organizational and time management skills
2. Ability to delegate and provide coaching
3. Ability to manage and motivate others in a fast-paced business environment
4. Exceptional communication skills
5. Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team
6. Flexible to work nights and weekends as necessary
7. Active PTIN required
8. Minimum 3 years previous tax preparation experience required or Enrolled Agent (EA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credentials
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working in an office atmosphere and supervising office employees (Tax Preparers, Costume Wavers, and Office Employees).
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.