Manhattan, KSCareer Area: Retail Stores
Job Type: Seasonal
Position Title: Office Employee
Department: USST-Company Stores
Reports to: Office Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Office Employee increases revenue through promotion of the Liberty Tax Service brand via various marketing programs.
1. Executes the business to business marketing plan
2. Implements public relations campaigns and special promotions
3. Monitors and tracks marketing and advertising efforts
4. Follows up with business partners on a regular basis
5. Fulfills ongoing training requirements
6. Other duties as assigned
1. Solid organizational skills
2. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
3. Builds rapport and strong working relationships with co-workers
4. Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team
5. Flexible to work nights and weekends as necessary
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires travelling locally from business to business to promote brand awareness. Driving may be required to travel to the different businesses (reimbursed for gas expense).
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer