Customer Care Center Manager
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
Position Title: Customer Care Center Manager
Department: Owned & Operated
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Internal Operations Manager
The Customer Care Center Manager will oversee both outbound and inbound call center operations for the Owned & Operated department. This role will supervise and train representatives to deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and professional manner via telephone or electronically.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of the call center
• Manage all outbound text and email campaigns in conjunction with the Do It For Me Program
• Practice and ensure compliance with all the organization’s policies and procedures
• Observe and evaluate staff’s performance
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
• Communicate with offices and field team to resolve problems as needed
• Additional duties as required
• Proven call center management experience
• Experience in customer service, performance evaluation, and budgeting procedures
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and problem-solving ability
• Microsoft Office experience preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.