Owned and Operated Support Specialist
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Position Title: Owned & Operated Support Specialist
Department: Owned & Operated Division
Status: FT Hourly
Reports to: Director
FLSA Status: non-exempt
To assist in the management, coordination, and monitoring of various operational aspects of corporate-owned offices while working at the discretion of the Director.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards to ensure field offices are provided with the support needed to operate efficiently and adhere to compliance processes
- Responsible for daily monitoring of cash withdrawals, bank deposits, payroll, and productivity
- Prepare reports related to operational and financial performance
- Manage approvals and payments for Accounts Payable
- Manage vendor and supplier relationships by overseeing approvals and communicating expected deliverables.
- Database creation, management, and tracking for various initiatives
- Monitor and track office acquisitions and sales
- Responsible for the setup, transfer, disconnection, and maintenance of office utilities
- Act as a resource for effective store management
- Assist with asset control and technology needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Six months experience in office operations such as operating handling incoming and outgoing mail, postal and shipping services, answering phones, directing calls and taking messages; file maintenance; maintaining and updating supplies
- Knowledge of data collection includes collecting, compiling, and maintaining data from multiple sources such as files, records, databases, customers, staff, or others.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Knowledge of using an automated information system to enter, update, modify, delete, retrieve/inquire and report on data
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and various Microsoft Office products
- Ability to sort and filter large amounts of data to identify discrepancies and other information
- Able to work across multiple departments to develop and/or refine procedures
- General familiarity with Liberty Tax Service practices
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours
- Position may require lifting to 20lbs
- Travel up to 25%
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.