Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Liberty Tax Service
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Status: Full-Time Permanent
Reports to: Executive Assistant
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Executive Assistant and support the administrative needs for that role and the executive team as directed by the Executive Assistance, including calendar, booking travel, scheduling conference calls, and providing other day-to-day support as needed. Candidates should be able to handle a high-volume environment, be able to act quickly with and self-starter approach.
- Arrange, confirm and manage detailed calendars; schedule complex senior-level meetings and manage related logistics.
- Make, receive and manage a high volume of phone calls and e-mail
- Schedule and coordinate travel including flights, hotel, ground transportation.
- Perform general tasks including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence, file organization, research requested information and archiving
- Prepare travel and expense reports on a timely basis
- Other related projects and duties as requested.
- Experienced working in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Experienced working with highly confidential information.
- The highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion is required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent judgment; an independent thinker and resourceful.
- Excellent anticipation and prioritization skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Microsoft Teams).
- Excellent and appropriate communication skills in person, on phone, and by email and voicemail.
- Experienced working with all levels in a corporate environment
- Flexibility for overtime and change in hours.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with an excellent performance track record.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The position requires working remotely or at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.