Marketing Account Manager
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
The Marketing Account Manager position will assist in leading lines of business, formulating and implementing the marketing activities, plans and policies.
• Serving as point of contact for different lines of business, marketing agencies, firms, and vendors as appropriate
• Managing the priorities of the Marketing Department and their contacts, including calendars and timelines
• Obtaining briefing materials and research from relevant parties to ensure that the Marketing assets are delivered on time
• Coordinating all logistics; managing communications; tracking action items and key issues
• Act as in-house support and liaison to problem solve with internal departments and franchisee requests
• Deal with vendor statements and invoices
• In collaboration with the Marketing, Finance and Legal Departments, ensure the terms and conditions are acceptable and appropriate
• Create assignment timelines
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• 3-5 years Marketing experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Digital, social media experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong project management skills, resourceful, and results-oriented
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritize activities and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.