Marketing Support Agent
Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Position Title: Marketing Support Agent
Status: Seasonal, potentially from January to May, could potentially lead to a permanent position
Reports to: Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Hurst, TX
Pay Rate: Starting at $16.00 Hourly (higher wages available depending on experience and education)
Start Date: ASAP
Language: English; Bilingual Spanish Preferred
The Marketing support representative will work with Liberty Tax’s franchisees ticketing system, phone, and remote assistance applications to resolve issues and answer questions in a timely and professional manner. Additionally, this position may be responsible for detecting and analyzing trending marketing issues, creating and updating marketing collateral, marketing process, and knowledge base databases to ensure the maximum quality and timeliness of support services for our franchisees.
- Develop, own, and optimize scalable processes to enable departmental and organizational success
- Support franchisee network with marketing related questions and help resolve their issues in a timely manner
- Work with various vendors directly to drive continuously improving results for our marketing initiatives
- Support various support projects, analyze customer problems, and formulate plans of resolution
- Proactively look for way to improve processes, operations, and the customer experience
- Document incidents thoroughly and accurately
- Present results and recommendations to management
- Must be results-driven, have an obsessive attention to detail, and be a team player
- Willingness to learn new applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal, writing, and troubleshooting skills
- High level of customer service and communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience and knowledge of workgroups and small office networks
- Able to quickly adapt to new workflows and projects
- Customer service experience
- Language requirements, fluent in English, Spanish a plus.
- Ability to commute to our Hurst office for each shift.
- Capable of working remotely for each shift
- Requires working at a desk at the corporate office located in Hurst, TX for periods of time up to eight hours and required flexibility to work remotely when necessary.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax is an equal opportunity employer.