Wyoming, MICareer Area: Retail Stores
Job Type: Seasonal
Position Title: Office Employee
Department: USST-Company Stores
Reports to: Office Supervisor or District Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Office Employee increases revenue through promotion of the Liberty Tax Service brand via various marketing programs.
- Assist OS and/or DM to execute approved Marketing plans
- Monitor and track marketing and advertising efforts
- Fulfill ongoing training requirements
- Collate, assemble, maintain, and file or upload documents
- Update internal databases
- Assist with electronic file maintenance using internal document databases
- Ensures office is clean, organized, and in compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Builds rapport and strong working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends, as needed
- Semi-retired & bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires travelling locally from business to business to promote brand awareness. Driving may be required to travel to the different businesses (reimbursed for gas expense).
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer