Hurst, TXCareer Area: Corporate
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Liberty Tax is adding a Graphic Designer to our national marketing team. Come work for one of the country’s largest franchisors and join a team that’s accelerating in the financial services industry!
In this role, you will support the design of print and digital marketing materials to help build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition. Our ideal candidate can balance multiple projects, work collaboratively, and provide quality work in a timely manner. You will be an integral part of bringing our brand alive to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Provide graphics and visual direction across print, digital, social and email mediums
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Oversee the quality and design for projects within the Liberty Tax brand
- Communicate directly with franchisees to provide design support as needed
- Extend and enforce brand guidelines across all mediums
- Collaborate with and support team to meet deadlines and quality standards
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Strong attention to detail and application of best practices in graphic design
- Experience in branding, typography, color, iconography, and/or illustration
- Self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PPT and Mac platform
- Working knowledge of Zendesk, Asana (project management), HTML and CSS
- Experience with video production, video editing, and/or motion design a huge plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office located for periods of time up to eight hours and required flexibility to work remotely when necessary.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.