Director of Brand StrategyCareer Area: None
Job Type: Full Time
Position Title: Director of Brand Strategy
The Director of Brand Strategy works together with the marketing team to ensure a consistent and effective brand message. S/he will often need to be forward-thinking to anticipate future trends and success of a product or service. The Director of Brand Strategy will develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements and tone. A Brand Strategist will find ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.
· Develop and execute marketing strategies across multiple projects
· Create project briefs and instructions to lead the planning and implementation of campaigns
· Organizing, managing and prioritizing workflows from creative development through delivery of materials to clients
· Develop and manage project estimates and budgets
· Find ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.
· 2–5 years of project coordinator/management experience
· Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications
· Must be incredibly detail oriented
· Strong leadership skills
· Possess exceptional communication, time management, and relationship building skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
· Previous experience working in an agency, marketing department, or web development projects is a plus!
· Degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required. Advanced degree also preferred but not required.
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.